Monday 13 December 2010

‘30 things to do’

I found this project challenging due to the amount that we were expected to do, however it was also due to this reason that I found this project exciting. The fact that we were expected to do thirty mini projects at first was daunting, however, I soon came to realise what a great opportunity it would be to push my creativity to its limits and create interesting interpretations of the projects. I believe some were more successful than others, and I decided to push the idea of ‘Write your name in water’ further. This resulted in using ice as a material for my project, something I had not previously experimented with. It was challenging and time consuming, however, despite this I believe the final piece was unexpectedly successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment